Thursday 12 June 2014

Reasons To Be Cheerful #R2BC - 12

MUM'S FIRST MOMENTS BLOGGER SERIES
My biggest reason to be cheerful, excited and perhaps a little nervous this week was the launch of my new blogger series! Mum's First Moments is about embracing and sharing the first moments of motherhood; everything from the moment you discover you are expecting, through all the pregnancy firsts, the first moments after your little one makes their arrival and beyond. If you'd like to guest blog please get in touch, either on here, twitter or by emailing shaynoble@outlook.com :)

DATE NIGHT
My Husband and I rarely get to go out on our own. With two little ones it can be very difficult to make the time for us and the guilt of leaving them with other people (something I need to start dealing with I think) can get in the way too. We had a lovely trip down to the Cinema last night to watch X-Men: Days of Future Past in 3D and it was really nice to be able to go out as a couple again.

FLOWERS & GROWING OUR OWN
We've had some gorgeous weather recently and all the flowers in our garden have been bursting into bloom. My Rose of Sharon, that runs the length of our fence, has come out in beautiful yellow flowers all the way along and it looks so pretty. My two have been outside enjoying the garden for most of the week and I'm loving sitting out in the sunshine with all the flowers coming out too :)


No comments:

Post a Comment