Tuesday 15 July 2014

Meal Planning Monday - July 15th

I'm a bit late to the party but I'm linking up with 'At Home With Mrs M' for Meal Planning Monday nevertheless. There are some tasty meals coming up on our menu this week and I must say, I'm looking forward to enjoying all of them :)

  • Caramelised onion burgers with onion rings and salad  ✓
  • Chicken Biryani with naans ✓
  • Spaghetti and meatballs ✓
  • Homemade tomato soup with warm bread
  • Sausages with mash potato and onion gravy ✓
  • Southern fried chicken with chips and fresh vegetables ✓
  • Chilli con carne with rice and pitta breads

2 comments:

  1. Oooh your meals sound fantastic! We always meal plan but I rarely do a post for it, might try and start x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, come and join in :D We usually meal plan before our shop but I've only just started linking up x

      Delete