Thursday 24 July 2014

Simply Great 'PomeGreat' Review

I've been rather lucky online lately and have won myself a couple of competitions! Wahey!! One of my fantastic prizes was some 'PomeGreat' juice drink from Simply Great.


Two cartons of PomeGreat juice drink arrived for me to enjoy along with a good sized cool bag from Simply Great. My two terrors and I were eager to try the pomegranate juice and poured ourselves a glass, or plastic cup, in their case, once it had been chilled in the fridge. I was initially nervous; pomegranate juice isn't something I've tried before and I wasn't sure if I would like the taste.

I was very pleasantly surprised and found myself, along with my two little monkeys who enjoyed it just as much, drinking the two cartons within just a handful of days. It was a really fresh, clean taste and I was happy to discover that all of the Simply Great range of drinks are made with 100% natural sweetness; no artificial sweeteners or sugars to be found here!


All three of us loved the fresh and fruity taste of the PomeGreat juice drink and it's something we will most definitely be buying ourselves and enjoying again in the future. We've bought some Supermarket own brand pomegranate juice drink since and it just doesn't come close to the Simply Great brand; their PomeGreat juice drink tastes so much better! If you'd like to try some for yourself, the Simply Great range of drinks can be found in most major Supermarkets in the 'long-life juice' section of the shop. I'd definitely recommend picking up a carton on your next food shop :)



Disclaimer : I received 2 cartons of PomeGreat juice drink and a cool bag from Simply Great after winning a competition. I am under no obligation to provide a review and have done so of my own accord. All views, opinions and images are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment