Monday 22 September 2014

"Are They Twins?"

Ever since my youngest reached a year old, I've heard the question "are they twins?" each time I'm out with my two adorable 'terrors. Each time I'll politely reply that no, they're not, they're just close in age whilst trying to suppress the annoyed sigh at being asked the same thing day after day for the last gosh knows how many years. But recently, I've started to realise just why people keep asking!!

My eldest is quite a small, dainty little miss and my youngest is really starting to shoot up! He's 14 months younger but they both now weigh the exact same and are only separated by around 5cm in height. They're both very fair, with blonde hair and blue eyes and I'm really starting to see why people keep asking me if they're twins...I'd be asking too, if I didn't know ;)


So what do you think, are they twins? ;)


7 comments:

  1. Oh wow! They do look so similar! What gorgeous kids :) There's 2 years between me and my brother and we used to get asked if we were twins too. I think it's quite nice! #mummymonday

    ReplyDelete
  2. there is only a year between my sisters and we always got asked for years if they were twins :) they are both adorable xx
    #mummymonday

    ReplyDelete
  3. They do look like they could be twins I can imagine how annoying that would be though #mummymonday

    ReplyDelete
  4. They definitely look like twins but I can see how annoying that question can be if you hear it all the time. At least we know one thing for sure, they are both so adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  5. gorgeous! they do look alike but i feel your pain with that god dam question! get asked it all the time, the 2 they ask about varies (yes somebody once asked if Elsie and Evie were twins! theres 16 mth between them but Evie is teeney weeney...but at 2 doesnt look like a baby (does that make sense?...so even though they wear the same size clothes, 6-9, you can clearly tell one is a toddler and one is a baby...idiots! X

    ReplyDelete
  6. They do look similar, but I would never ask you if they were lol! (I'd be worried in case I was wrong ha!) #mummymonday

    ReplyDelete
  7. They do look very similar and are adorable!

    ReplyDelete